Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy 22nd Monthsary

You know it's love when you start believing in forever.



Happy 22nd Month baby. ♥ There's nothing really very unique that I can tell you right now, except those words that only two people deeply in love can say. All of it I dedicate to you, and if it's true love you really feel for me, then you knew those words I always wanted to tell you even if I keep it unsaid.

I love you. I've already planned my life, with you in my every day & fulfillment was the only thing left for me to do. I will not make you promise me anything. You don't have to promise me forever and I won't either, for I will love you as long as I live. Together, we make things happen, we make a lot of firsts, and we make our dreams true. ♥

Spellbound by your love,
Kwen ~ ♥♥